In addition to his involvement with the National Technology Transfer Center (NTTC) and the Office of Law Enforcement Technology Commercialization (OLETC) to develop the National Corrections and Law Enforcement Training and Technology Center in Moundsville, Kirby also played a key role in the development of the annual Mock Prison Riot at the former WV Penitentiary.
What does NTTC stand for?
NTTC stands for National Technology Transfer Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NTTC
We have 22 other meanings of NTTC in our Acronym Attic
- National Technology Transfer and Advancement Act
- National Training and Technical Assistance Center
- Non-Tsetse Transmitted Animal Trypanosomoses (disease)
- Not That There's Anything Wrong with That (TC series Seinfeld episode referring to homosexuality)
- Not That There's Anything Wrong with That (Seinfeld)
- Nederlandse Tafel Tennis Bond (Dutch: Netherlands Table Tennis Bond)
- NTT (Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation) Broadband Platform (wireless communications; Japan)
- Natchez Trace Trail Conference
- National Tank Truck Carriers, Inc.
- National Tax Training Committee
- Naval Tactical Telecommunications Center
- Naval Technical Training Center
- Naval Telecommunications Center
- No Time To Chat
- Non-Taxable Transaction Certificate (state of New Mexico)
- North Texas Technology Council
- North Texas Textbook Coordinators Association
- National Transit Transport Coordinating Committees
- Naval Technical Training Center Detachment
- North Texas Tres Dias (Spanish: North Texas Three Days)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byrd (D-WV) and managed by the National Technology Transfer Center (NTTC) at Wheeling Jesuit University offers health care providers quick access to the latest in evidence-based medicine guidelines and improving patient provider communication with use of electronic health surveys and electronic charting.
OLETC, located at the National Technology Transfer Center on the Wheeling Jesuit University campus, develops and refines new strategies to accelerate the commercialization of innovative law enforcement and corrections products.