3) Engineering Affairs Office, National Taiwan University Hospital, #7, Chung Shan S.
What does NTU stand for?
NTU stands for National Taiwan University
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NTU
We have 44 other meanings of NTU in our Acronym Attic
- National Technology Transfer Team (Office of Surface Mining Reclamation and Enforcement)
- Naval Tactical Team Trainer (simulator; various locations)
- neural tissue tension test
- Niet Toxische Tumor Therapie (Dutch: Non-Toxic Tumor Therapy)
- No Time To Talk
- Naval Technical Training Unit
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone West Corporation (Japan)
- NTT Worldwide Telecommunications (Japan)
- Nice Talking To You
- Nanyang Technological University (Singapore)
- National Taxpayers Union
- National Technological University (Ft Collins, CO, USA)
- Natsionalna Telekompania Ukrainy (National Television Company of Ukraine)
- Naval Training Unit (US Navy)
- Nephelometric Turbidity Unit
- Network Terminal Unit
- Network Termination Unit
- Neuromimetic Telepresence Unit (comics)
- New Threat Upgrade
- Northern Territory University (AU)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sean Chen, 61, owns a master degree in law from National Taiwan University, having served such stints as vice finance minister, director general of the Bureau of Monetary Affairs, under the Ministry of Finance (MOF), director general of the Department of Insurance, MOF, and chairman of SinoPac Holding, KGI Securities, Taiwan Cooperative Bank, and Taiwan Stock Exchange.
Acknowledgments We thank Yi-Ru Chang for her technical assistance, the Sequencing Core Facility of National Yang-Ming University's Genome Research Center for its technical assistance, and professor Kathleen Ahrens of National Taiwan University for her help in preparing this letter.
There are seven genotypes of hepatitis B, which are forms of the virus whose DNA differ from each other, explains study coauthor Ming-Whei Yu, an epidemiologist at National Taiwan University in Taipei.
Earth Island's Wen-Ling Tu was acknowledged for leading last year's trip to Taiwan and organizing exchange visits with National Taiwan University.