He also a National Swimming Pool Foundation Instructor and speaks regularly about preventing pool problems through proper maintenance.
What does NSPF stand for?
NSPF stands for National Swimming Pool Foundation (est. 1965)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NSPF
We have 4 other meanings of NSPF in our Acronym Attic
- National Standards for Physical Education (National Association for Sport and Physical Education)
- Navy Senior Procurement Executive
- New Star Private Equity
- Nova Scotia Provincial Exhibition (Truro, Nova Scotia)
- Nutritional Support to Primary Education (India)
- National Society of Professional Engineers Political Action Committee (Virginia)
- National Society for the Preservation and Encouragement of Barber Shop Quartet Singing In America
- North Sinai People on Environment Protection Society
- National Strategic Partnership Forum (UK)
- National Student Paddling Forum (UK)
- NationStates Public Forums (website)
- No Single Point of Failure
- Non-State Pension Fund (various locations)
- Not Specially Provided For
- National Special Programme for Food Security (Nigeria)
- National Security Planning Group (US, 1981 - 1989)
- National Standard Price Guide (software)
- Navy Strategic Planning Guidance (US Navy)
- North Shore Physicians Group (Salem, MA)
- National School of Public Health (Greece)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The study, which was funded by the National Institutes of Health and the National Swimming Pool Foundation, followed 40,547 men ages 20-90 who completed health exams between 1971 and 2003.
Pool & Spa Operator[TM] Handbook (2009 Edition) National Swimming Pool Foundation (2009) [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] This reference is a must for professionals who help protect those who use aquatic venues.
Information: National Swimming Pool Foundation, 224 East Cheyenne Mountain Boulevard, Colorado, CO 80906 USA, 719-540-9119, fax: 719-540-2787, email: media@nspf.