The study is based on the 2008 National Survey of Substance Abuse Treatment Services, which surveys substance abuse treatment facilities across the United States.
What does N-SSATS stand for?
N-SSATS stands for National Survey of Substance Abuse Treatment Services
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Nassi-Shneidermann (diagram)
- Special Assignment, NACO staff
- National Surgical Adjuvant Study Group (Japan)
- Nichols-Smith Conservation Land Trust (Hollis, NH)
- Nowicki-Strickland Locus of Control Scale for Children (behavior)
- Nano-Satellite Orbital Launch Vehicle (Space Transport Corporation)
- Newborn Single Plane probe
- Nonpoint-Source Pollution and Erosion Comparison Tool (US NOAA)
- North-South Skirmish Association, Inc.
- Nasal-to-Temporal stimulation (ophthalmology)
- Nonprofit Technology Enterprise Network
- New Tactical Forecast System (US DoD)
- Negative Thermal Ionization Mass Spectrometry
- Navy - Tactical Input Segment
- natural-Tumor Necrosis Factor
- National Training Conference
- National Terrorism Response Awareness Program
- Nieuw Vlaamse Alliantie (Political party Flanders, Belgium)
- Normal Plasma Very Low Density Lipoprotein
Samples in periodicals archive:
This number of available facilities begins to grow smaller if we take into account the fact that, of the 1,926 mental health and substance abuse treatment facilities identified in the 2007 National Survey of Substance Abuse Treatment Services (N-SSATS), only 1,363 of these have substance abuse treatment as their primary focus.
1 million people receiving treatment for drug or alcohol addiction nationwide were in treatment for both drug and alcohol abuse, according to the 2002 National Survey of Substance Abuse Treatment Services from the U.