Bean and her associates analyzed data from the National Survey of Children's Health for children aged 3-17 years who had a current autism spectrum disorder diagnosis.
What does NSCH stand for?
NSCH stands for National Survey of Children's Health
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NSCH
We have 3 other meanings of NSCH in our Acronym Attic
- National Securities Commission of Georgia (est. 1999; now Financial Monitoring Service of Georgia; Tbilisi, Georgia)
- National Specialised Commissioning Group (Oversees all Specialised Services Commissioning in England)
- National Survey on Corruption and Governance
- Newcastle and Stafford Colleges Group (UK)
- Non-Sectoral Conditional Grant (Uganda)
- North Shore Coast Garibaldi Health Services (British Columbia, Canada)
- North Suburban Cardiology Group (Illinois)
- Netherlands Scientific Council for Government Policy
- Nassau-Suffolk Coalition for the Homeless (est. 1985; Garden City, NY)
- National Student Clearinghouse (California State University, San Bernardino)
- North Staffordshire Combined Healthcare Trust (UK)
- National Society of Certified Healthcare Business Consultants
- National Survey of Chronic Diseases (Mexico)
- Nigeria Society of Chemical Engineers
- Nova Scotia Council on Higher Education
- National Sprint Car Hall of Fame (Knoxville, IA)
- National School Conference Institute LLC (Phoenix, AZ; training)
- National Smoking Cessation Institute (UK)
- National Sports Club of India
- New Sky Communications, Inc. (films; Livonia, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Eczema prevalence in the United States: data from the 2003 National Survey of Children's Health.
The National Survey of Children's Health, run by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, receives its primary funding from the Department of Health and Human Services.
Twenty-four percent of parents report that their child bullies or is cruel to other children at least some of the time, and 35 percent of parents report that they are concerned about their child being bullied at school, according to the National Survey of Children's Health.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Source: The National Survey of Children's Health, Overweight and Physical Activity Among Children.
Table 2 National Survey of Children's Health, 2003 National Montana Percent Percent OVERALL HEALTH Medical home care: % who have a personal doctor or nurse from whom they receive coordinated health care 46.