A comparison of data from the 1993, 1999, and 2004 National Study of Postsecondary Faculty reveals that non-tenure track positions have steadily increased at both two-year and four-year public institutions (see Table 1).
What does NSOPF stand for?
NSOPF stands for National Study of Postsecondary Faculty
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NSOPF in our Acronym Attic
- North Shore Outdoor Ministries (Traverse City, MI)
- Nepal School of Nursing (Pokhara, Nepal)
- New Sudan Organizations Network
- NATO Staff Officer Orientation Course
- National Standards for Organic Production (Ministry of Commerce; India)
- Negri Sembilan Oil Palms Berhad (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- New Student Orientation Program
- No Stick on Pad (semiconductors)
- Normal System Operating Pressure
- Not Shown on Plan (engineering)
- National Sex Offender Public Registry
- Naval Staff Officer - Publications
- National Sex Offender Public Website
- National Sex Offender Registry
- North Shore Off-Road (automobiles; Canada)
- New School of Organ Studies (music studies)
- National Scout Organization of Thailand
- Navy Standard Obligations Table
- No Salt On Tray (medical food service)
- National School of the Prophets (conference)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Supplemental update to Table 29 (update to 1993 National Study of Postsecondary Faculty Report, "Part-Time Instructional Faculty and Staff.
TAB based on the 2004 National Study of Postsecondary Faculty (NSOPF:04), which describes faculty and instructional staff in public and private not-for-profit postsecondary institutions offering an associate's or higher degree in fall 2003.
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION, NATIONAL CENTER FOR EDUCATION STATISTICS, 1998-99 NATIONAL STUDY OF POSTSECONDARY FACULTY (NSOPF:99), DATA ANALYSIS SYSTEM.