The National Student Loan Data System will be enhanced to include more consistent data on certificate or degree completion by financial aid recipients.
What does NSLDS stand for?
NSLDS stands for National Student Loan Data System
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- National Student Leadership Conference
- National Student Loan Clearinghouse
- Naval Sea Logistics Center (NAVSEALOGCEN)
- Nova Scotia Liquor Corporation
- NASA Shuttle Logistics Depot
- National School Library Day (Canada)
- Network Station Login Daemon (server)
- Never Skip Leg Day
- Non-Specific Lung Disease
- National Subtitling Library for Deaf People (UK)
- National Senior Leadership Decision Support System
- National Service-Learning Exchange
- National Society for the Legalization of Euthanasia (est. 1938)
- Non Standard Logics Europe Limited (UK)
- National Specialist Law Enforcement Centre (UK)
- Near Shannon Limit Error Correcting Code
- Nova Scotia League for Equal Opportunities (Canada)
- National Student Leadership Forum (Christian organization; Falls Church, VA)
- New Solids Launch Facility (Novartis Pharmaceutical Manufacturing)
- North Side Liberation Front (Montana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
National Student Loan Data System data shows that cumulative borrowing per student participating in federal loan programs increased from about $3,943 in 1990 to $11,510 in 2000 and $13,856 in 2009.
Try the Department of Education’s National Student Loan Data System, a central clearinghouse for information about all federal student loans.
For federal loans, go to the National Student Loan Data System.
com); the five DOE applications--EdExpress, EdConnect, Student Aid Internet Gateway (SAIG), Common Origination and Disbursement System, and the National Student Loan Data System.
Raytheon has applied expertise acquired from supporting the Department of Education's Federal Family Education Loan and National Student Loan Data System programs during the past decade to develop the state-of-the-art architecture for this complete student financial aid loan portfolio management system.
Now financial aid offices can receive financial aid data electronically from the Federal Central Processing System (CPS), correct and retransmit data to CPS, receive National Student Loan Data System data, manage Pell Grants, and process FFELP and FDLP loans--all with Oracle's Student System--Financial Aid.
The National Student Loan Data System contract award includes 3 one- year options that are expected to extend the total value of the contract to more than $50 million.