[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] According to the Department of Education, fewer than 40 percent of students who enter college each year graduate within four years, while National Student Clearinghouse Research Center reports that just over 54 percent of students graduate in six years.
What does NSCH stand for?
NSCH stands for National Student Clearinghouse (California State University, San Bernardino)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NSCH
We have 3 other meanings of NSCH in our Acronym Attic
- North Sutherland Community Forest Trust (UK)
- National Securities Commission of Georgia (est. 1999; now Financial Monitoring Service of Georgia; Tbilisi, Georgia)
- National Specialised Commissioning Group (Oversees all Specialised Services Commissioning in England)
- National Survey on Corruption and Governance
- Newcastle and Stafford Colleges Group (UK)
- Non-Sectoral Conditional Grant (Uganda)
- North Shore Coast Garibaldi Health Services (British Columbia, Canada)
- North Suburban Cardiology Group (Illinois)
- Netherlands Scientific Council for Government Policy
- Nassau-Suffolk Coalition for the Homeless (est. 1985; Garden City, NY)
- National Survey of Children's Health
- North Staffordshire Combined Healthcare Trust (UK)
- National Society of Certified Healthcare Business Consultants
- National Survey of Chronic Diseases (Mexico)
- Nigeria Society of Chemical Engineers
- Nova Scotia Council on Higher Education
- National Sprint Car Hall of Fame (Knoxville, IA)
- National School Conference Institute LLC (Phoenix, AZ; training)
- National Smoking Cessation Institute (UK)
- National Sports Club of India
Samples in periodicals archive:
05 level SOURCE: Authors calculations based on Chicago Public Schools data and National Student Clearinghouse data Note: Table made from bar graph.
By the end of the year, LEADS will be able to utilize data from the National Student Clearinghouse to do additional analyses on information about which graduates of the Nashville public schools enroll in postsecondary programs, which students earn their degree and which students need more targeted support.
Boehmer, president of the National Student Clearinghouse.
The last couple of years years seem to mark the crest of the wave as enrollments have fallen in every sector but four-year private non-profit schools, according to the National Student Clearinghouse Research Center.