Life-insurance members of the National Structured Settlements Trade Association wrote more than $6.
What does NSSTA stand for?
NSSTA stands for National Structured Settlements Trade Association (Washington, DC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NSSTA in our Acronym Attic
- National Science and Social Science Foundation (India)
- Nurse-Sibling Social Support Questionnaire (childhood cancer)
- National School Safety and Security Services
- NAS (National Airspace System) Supply Support Team (FAA Inventory Management)
- Navigation, Seamanship and Shiphandling Trainer
- NAWMP (North American Waterfowl Management Plan) Science Support Team
- New Swedish Solar Telescope
- Non-Smoking Seat (airlines)
- Non-Surgical Skin Tightening (cosmetic procedure)
- North Side Swim Team (Des Moines, IA)
- National Space Science and Technology Center
- North Star Ski Touring Club (St. Paul, MN)
- National Security Science and Technology Education Act
- National Security Service of Ukraine (est. 1991)
- National Sunday School Union (now known as the National Christian Education Council)
- Nippon Sport Science University (Japan)
- Nonstop Software Upgrade
- North Sydney Station Upgrade (railway station; Sydney, Australia)
- National Society Sons of Utah Pioneers
- National Safe Schools Week (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
based National Structured Settlements Trade Association (NSSTA), an organization of settlement brokers, attorneys, and insurance companies that make periodic payments to claimants.
based National Structured Settlements Trade Association, which supports the bill.