People who experience TIA symptoms for more than one hour are among those who may be candidates for more intensive testing and treatment to prevent a future stroke, according to recently released treatment recommendations from the National Stroke Association.
What does NSA stand for?
NSA stands for National Stroke Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NSA
We have 433 other meanings of NSA in our Acronym Attic
- National Speakers Association
- National Spiritual Assembly (Institution of the Baha'i Faith)
- National Sports Academy (various locations)
- National Sprint Association (UK)
- National Standard Application
- National Statistical Authorities (EU)
- National Steeplechase Association
- National Stereoscopic Association
- National Stone Association (Washington, DC)
- National Storytelling Association
- National Student Association
- National Stuttering Association
- National Success Association
- National Sunflower Association
- National Supers Agency (fictional from the movie The Incredibles)
- National Supervisory Authority (EU)
- National Survey of Adolescents
- Native Speakers of Arabic
- NATO Standardization Agency
- Natural Systems Agriculture
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is easy, after reading this book, to understand why the book is a recommended reading by the National Stroke Association (NSA).
Pete" Todd, President, National Stroke Association All together now: 12x the strokes prevented, 11 judgments reversed, 10 grants-a-gettin', 9 payers paying, 8 added home-years, 7 nurses in Congress, 6 votes for reform, 5 more-stock--splits, 4 good outcomes, 3 thankful clients, 2 new funding systems, And a computer that is problem-free
Two such organizations that are actively pursuing ways to help providers are: the National Stroke Association (NSA) and the American Hospital Association (AHA) Section for Long-Term Care & Rehabilitation.