He began his service with the National Stone Association in 1997 as vice president for public affairs; after the NSA and National Aggregates Association merger in 2000, he continued as vice president for communications and community relations until his appointment as executive vice president.
What does NSA stand for?
NSA stands for National Stone Association (Washington, DC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NSA
We have 433 other meanings of NSA in our Acronym Attic
- National Sound Archive
- National Space Agency
- National Speakers Association
- National Spiritual Assembly (Institution of the Baha'i Faith)
- National Sports Academy (various locations)
- National Sprint Association (UK)
- National Standard Application
- National Statistical Authorities (EU)
- National Steeplechase Association
- National Stereoscopic Association
- National Storytelling Association
- National Stroke Association
- National Student Association
- National Stuttering Association
- National Success Association
- National Sunflower Association
- National Supers Agency (fictional from the movie The Incredibles)
- National Supervisory Authority (EU)
- National Survey of Adolescents
- Native Speakers of Arabic
Samples in periodicals archive:
He began his service with the old National Stone Association (NSA) in 1997 as vice president for public affairs.
The board of directors and the general membership of the National Aggregates Association (NAA) unanimously approved a resolution to merge NAA and the National Stone Association (NSA).
Edwards began his service with the National Stone Association in 1997 as vice president for public affairs.
Since Joy joined the National Stone Association in December 1996, she grasped the essence of our industry and the goals of our association.