A report published today by the CBI business group makes proposals to tackle the problem and builds on work led by Mr McMeikan in his role chairing a national steering group on ways to improve the economy.
What does NSG stand for?
NSG stands for National Steering Group (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NSG
We have 100 other meanings of NSG in our Acronym Attic
- Not Suitable for You (Internet slang)
- National Science Foundation Young Investigator Award
- N-Substituted Glycine
- Nacho Speed Garage (Honda)
- National School of Government (UK)
- National Security Group (Department of Justice, Canada)
- National Security Guards (India)
- National Seminars Group
- National Senior Games
- National Stakeholder Group
- National Support Group
- National System for Geospatial-Intelligence
- Naturschutzgebiet (German: Nature Reserve)
- Naui Services Group, Inc
- Naval Security Group
- Nelson Speleo Group (caving club in New Zealand)
- Network Services Gateway (various companies)
- Network Services Group (various locations)
- Network Sub-Group
- Network Support Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
From October 3, Mr Dalton will work alongside Sir Peter Carr, current chairman of NHS North East, who was recently appointed to chair a new national steering group to establish the NTDA.
The Warwickshire SDAC was accredited by the National Steering Group in January 2008 after meeting standards including working with children, staff training and management processes.
A national steering group, once appointed, will develop a strategic plan to ensure the recommendations put to the Ministry on managing Care Plus and life-long conditions are implemented.
We are pleased that Dr Jones acknowledges the work of the National Steering Group to prepare and oversee the implementation of a strategy for developing Welsh medium provision in HE, including identifying priority areas for development.
The warning comes from the National Steering Group on Multi-Storey Car Parks after the partial collapse of a car park in Wolverhampton three years ago.
Last week Mr Straw set up a national steering group of police chiefs, probation officers and sex-offender specialists to deal with the release of high-profile convicts.