We are formally enshrining in Eurostat the principles and standards that we expect in national statistical authorities.
What does NSA stand for?
NSA stands for National Statistical Authorities (EU)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NSA
We have 433 other meanings of NSA in our Acronym Attic
- National Society of Accountants
- National Softball Association, Inc.
- National Software Alliance
- National Sound Archive
- National Space Agency
- National Speakers Association
- National Spiritual Assembly (Institution of the Baha'i Faith)
- National Sports Academy (various locations)
- National Sprint Association (UK)
- National Standard Application
- National Steeplechase Association
- National Stereoscopic Association
- National Stone Association (Washington, DC)
- National Storytelling Association
- National Stroke Association
- National Student Association
- National Stuttering Association
- National Success Association
- National Sunflower Association
- National Supers Agency (fictional from the movie The Incredibles)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Informing the EFTA national statistical authorities of Eurostat meetings and coordinating EFTA experts' participation in those meetings.
Revision two recommends tabulations on population and housing characteristics that all national statistical authorities are requested to generate during the 2010 census round, describes alternative approaches to generating data, and adjusts the designation of topics as either core or non-core.
The programme is open to national statistical authorities responsible for the production and dissemination of European statistics in each Member State of the EU, the EEA EFTA States and, since I January 2007, Switzerland.