Moving into the Future: National Standards for physical education (2nd ed.
What does NSPE stand for?
NSPE stands for National Standards for Physical Education (National Association for Sport and Physical Education)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NSPE
We have 15 other meanings of NSPE in our Acronym Attic
- National Security Presidential Directive
- National State Policy Database (special education regulations)
- Naval Shore Patrol Detachment (US Navy)
- Network Strategic Planning and Development
- Network Systems Planning and Development (Sprint)
- North Sea Port District (Belgium & the Netherlands)
- Northeastern School of Photography & Design (Assam, India)
- National Surveys of Prescription Drug Information Provided to Patients
- Nuclear Safety Professional Development Program (US Nuclear Regulatory Commission)
- National Society of Professional Engineers
- Navy Senior Procurement Executive
- New Star Private Equity
- Nova Scotia Provincial Exhibition (Truro, Nova Scotia)
- Nutritional Support to Primary Education (India)
- National Society of Professional Engineers Political Action Committee (Virginia)
- National Society for the Preservation and Encouragement of Barber Shop Quartet Singing In America
- North Sinai People on Environment Protection Society
- National Strategic Partnership Forum (UK)
- National Student Paddling Forum (UK)
- National Swimming Pool Foundation (est. 1965)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As defined by the National Standards for Physical Education (NASPE, 2004), desired outcomes also include the development of knowledge and motor and behavioral skills, and the valuing of physical activity for health, enjoyment, challenge, self-expression, and/or social interaction.