According to the National Spinal Cord Injury Statistical Center, there are approximately 290,000 individuals in the US who suffer from spinal cord injuries with about 12,000 new injuries occurring each year.
What does NSCISC stand for?
NSCISC stands for National Spinal Cord Injury Statistical Center (University of Alabama at Birmingham, Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Spinal Cord Injury Association
- Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs
- National Security Council Intelligence Committee
- National Society of Certified Insurance Counselors
- National Steering Committee for Innovation in Construction (Canadian construction industry)
- National Security Council Intelligence Directive
- Napa Spinal Cord Injury Network
- Nearshore Community Index Netting (fisheries)
- National Subterranean Clover Improvement Programme
- New Songdo City International School (New Songdo City, South Korea)
- Non-Significant Categorical Industrial Users (Environmental Protection Agency classification)
- Nederlands Signalerings Centrum Kindergeneeskunde (Dutch: Dutch Pediatrics Surveillance Center; Netherlands)
- National Conference of Standards Laboratories
- National Conference of State Legislatures
- National Senior Classical League
- National Superconducting Cyclotron Laboratory (MSU)
- New School of Collaborative Learning (Beijing, China)
- Nippon Shokubai Co., Ltd. (chemical production; Japan)
- Norske Skog Canada Ltd. (now Norske Canada; specialty papers)
- Napa-Solano Central Labor Council (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 million suffer a traumatic brain injury, according to the University of Alabama National Spinal Cord Injury Statistical Center and the national Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, respectively.