Damian is a member of the National Speakers Association, the Screen Actors Guild and the Indiana Farm Bureau.
What does NSA stand for?
NSA stands for National Speakers Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NSA
We have 433 other meanings of NSA in our Acronym Attic
- National Skateboard Association
- National Slag Association (Alexandria, VA)
- National Smokejumper Association
- National Smokers Alliance
- National Snow Analyses (US NOAA)
- National Society of Accountants
- National Softball Association, Inc.
- National Software Alliance
- National Sound Archive
- National Space Agency
- National Spiritual Assembly (Institution of the Baha'i Faith)
- National Sports Academy (various locations)
- National Sprint Association (UK)
- National Standard Application
- National Statistical Authorities (EU)
- National Steeplechase Association
- National Stereoscopic Association
- National Stone Association (Washington, DC)
- National Storytelling Association
- National Stroke Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
NSA-IL is the Chicago chapter of the National Speakers Association which is one of the leading national organizations for professional speakers.
Among his other affiliations is the National Speakers Association.
As a member of the National Speakers Association, Burzynski is frequently asked to present at national and international venues ranging from franchising and leadership to professional development.
He is a Certified Toastmaster and a member of the National Speakers Association.