National Solidarity Party chairman, Daud Razmak, told Pajhwok Afghan News: "The aim of our protest is to condemn civilian fatalities in Kunar.
What does NSP stand for?
NSP stands for National Solidarity Party (Singapore)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NSP
We have 313 other meanings of NSP in our Acronym Attic
- National Science Partnership (Girls Scouts of America/Franklin Museum)
- National Search and Rescue Plan
- National Security Project (various organizations)
- National Selection Process
- National Signaling Point (CCS #7 ITU-T)
- National Signatures Program
- National Sisterhood of Presvyteres (Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America)
- National Ski Patrol
- National Sleep Products (Wayne, NE)
- National Socialist Policy
- National Solidarity Programme (Afghanistan)
- National Strategic Plan (various organizations)
- National Stuttering Project
- Native Service Processing
- Native Signal Processing
- Native Signal Processor
- Native Sound Processing
- NATO Standardization Program
- NATO Strike Plan
- Natural Science Program (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Horton (Anglo-Brunei Relations, Sheikh Azahari bin Sheikh Mahmud, Brunei--16th-19th centuries, Brunei National Democratic Party, Brunei National Solidarity Party, Brunei Oil and Gas Industry, Brunei Rebellion, Hassanal Bolkiah--Sultan of Brunei, Kampong Ayer, M.