A key building block of the National Society of Public Accountants historical past includes a commitment to protect the practice rights of its members.
What does NSPA stand for?
NSPA stands for National Society of Public Accountants
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NSPA
We have 54 other meanings of NSPA in our Acronym Attic
- Nuclear Surety Procedure
- Null Subject Parameter (linguistics)
- Stichting Nederlandse Sport Pers Service
- Neural-Specific Protein 4
- Non-Structural Protein 4 (viral protein toxin)
- National Scholastic Press Association
- National School of Public Accountancy
- National Signatures Program Application (formerly NTSDS)
- National Ski Patrol Association
- National Society of Pershing Angels (Richmond, VA)
- National Spa and Pool Association
- National Standard Parts Association
- National Stolen Property Act of 1934
- National Strength Professionals Association (Mount Airy, MD)
- National Summertime Pack Award
- NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) Support Agency (Capellen, Luxembourg)
- NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) Support and Procurement Agency
- Nebraska School Psychologists Association
- Needlestick Safety and Prevention Act of 2000
- No Significant Pathologic Abnormality (pathology lab terminology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We must assess the role of the state boards in a regulatory fabric in which are woven the federal government, the American Institute of CPAs, the National Society of Public Accountants (NSPA) and the educators," Garrett said.
The bill is supported by a coalition including the American Institute of CPAs, the National Federation of Independent Businesses, National Small Business United, the National Society of Public Accountants and the National Association of Enrolled Agents.
The National Society of Public Accountants (NSPA) was formed in 1945 to champion the rights of all accountants in public practice, to assist states in fighting UAA-type legislation and to secure for its members the right to represent clients before the Treasury Department and the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
Forty-three (43) college accounting students have been awarded scholarships by the National Society of Public Accountants (NSPA) Scholarship Foundation.
NSPA SUPPORTS FLEXSYSTEM FlexSystem, a successful approach to Section 125 cafeteria plan administration, has recently received the support of the National Society of Public Accountants.