The National Society of Fund Raising Executives, has modernized, changed its name, reformed its leadership structure and saw its membership boom to 28,000.
What does NSFRE stand for?
NSFRE stands for National Society of Fund Raising Executives (now the Association of Fundraising Professionals, AFP)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NSFRE
We have 1 other meaning of NSFRE in our Acronym Attic
- National Service Framework for Older People (UK)
- Non Stock Fund Orders/Payables
- NIAC (NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration) Institute of Advanced Concepts) Student Fellows Prize
- Norsk Selskap for Filosofisk Praksis (Norwegian: Norwegian Society for Philosophical Practice; Oslo, Norway)
- Not Safe for Parents
- Net Stable Funding Ratio (economics)
- New Single-Family Residence
- North Shore Feline Rescue (Middleton, MA)
- National Silver Fox Rabbit Club
- National Science Foundation Research Experience (undergraduate research program)
- National School Fruit Scheme (UK)
- Naval Surface Fire Support
- Normalized Squared Flow Sum (network traffic)
- Norsk Selskap for Sykepleieforskning (Norwegian: Norwegian Society for Nursing Research)
- Not Safe for School
- Not Safe for Starbucks
- Nova Scotia Firefighters School (Canada)
- New South Federal Savings Bank
- No Smoking/Fasten Seat Belt (airplanes)
- National Standards for Subject Leaders (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NAME CHANGES Before: National Association for Community Leadership National Society of Fund Raising Executives After: The Community Leadership Association Association of Fundraising Professionals
The National Society of Fund Raising Executives (NSFRE) will officially change its name to the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) on January 1.
Lewis, president and chief executive officer of the National Society of Fund Raising Executives (NSFRE), Alexandria, Virginia.