of New York) examines the role of geography in the genocides of the earlier 20th century and what Sven Hedin reveals about the transnational character of intellectual support for national socialism.
What does NS stand for?
NS stands for National Socialism
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NS
We have 71 other meanings of NS in our Acronym Attic
- Named Storms (hurricanes)
- Naming Service
- Narrow Sample
- Naruto Shippuden (anime)
- Nasal Spray (drug administration)
- National Seashore (National Park Service)
- National Security
- National Service
- National Special (machine screw thread, Society of Automotive Engineers)
- National Standard
- National Stanine (educational testing)
- National Statistics
- NationStates (online game)
- NATO Secret
- Natural Selection
- Nature's Swiftness (gaming, World of Warcraft)
- Naughty Sorceress (gaming, Kingdom of Loathing character)
- Naval Sheltered (environment)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He also leaves obscure the possibility that if Schmitt was focused on the katechon he was focused on National Socialism as perhaps the katechon of his own time.
IN 1946 when Aneurin Bevan published the Health Bill the chairman of the BMA at the time described Bevan's proposals in the following terms: "I have examined the Bill and it looks to me the first step and a big one to national socialism as practised in Germany.
The author looks at the origins of National Socialism and Hitler's work as Chancellor.
But when national socialism takes over the business, she's faced with a choice that may cost her everything.
Scholarship dealing with the relationship between Catholicism and National Socialism has hitherto been largely focused on their early conciliatory attitudes, the subsequent and increasingly repressive policies adopted by the Nazis, and the consequent growth of a reluctant Catholic opposition.