What does NASRA stand for?
NASRA stands for National Skills Research Agency (South Africa)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NASRA
We have 1 other meaning of NASRA in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Speedway Racing (Australia)
- Negative Archaeological Survey Report (California)
- New Albany Shooting Range (Ohio)
- Nt (Neutralization) Ab (Antibody) Seropositivity Rate
- National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Armenia
- National All Star Racing Association (dirt track racing)
- National Asphalt Sled Racers Association
- National Association for State Relay Administration
- National Association of State Regulatory Advocates
- National Association of State Retirement Administrators
- Newly Arrived Societies of Refugees to Australia
- Norfolk and Suffolk Rocketry Association (UK)
- North American Special Risk Associates, Inc.
- North American Special Risks Associations, Inc.
- North American Standards and Regulations Area (formerly Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America)
- North American Survey Research Alliance
- North American Swamp Racing Association
- National Space Research and Development Agency (Nigeria)
- Network Access Server Requirements
- National Anatolian Shepherd Rescue Network