5 million visits from skiers and snowboarders last winter as snowfall at resorts surged to the highest level in 20 years, according to the National Ski Areas Association.
What does NSAA stand for?
NSAA stands for National Ski Areas Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NSAA
We have 50 other meanings of NSAA in our Acronym Attic
- Nouvelle Substance Active (French: New Active Substance; Canada)
- Nuclear Science Abstracts
- Nuclear Support Agency
- Nunavut Settlement Area
- National Security Agency Polygraph
- NewSchool of Architecture & Design (San Diego, CA, USA)
- North Slope of Alaska and Adjacent Arctic Ocean (climate)
- National Security Agency/Central Security Service (US government)
- Neck-Shaft Angle of the Femur
- National Scenic Area Act (Washington)
- National Speakers Association Australia
- National Sports Association of America (Columbia, TN)
- National Student Assistance Association
- National Surgical Assistant Association
- National Survey of African American Mental Health
- Nebraska School Activities Association
- Nonsteroidal Antiandrogen
- North Shore Art Association (Gloucester, MA)
- Norwegian Singers Association of America
- North Staffordshire Asperger Autism Association (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 million skier visits, according to the National Ski Areas Association.
A total of 71 resorts also participate in "Keep Winter Cool," an initiative sponsored by the National Ski Areas Association and the Natural Resources Defense Council that promotes energy efficiency in ski operations and also supports anti--climate change legislation.
the National Ski Areas Association (NSAA), and the Natural Resources Defense Council.
In 1999, more than 150 ski resorts joined ASC in signing the National Ski Areas Association (NSAA) environmental charter.