Riyadh, Jumada II 5, 1434, Apr 15, 2013, SPA - The National Shipping Company of Saudi Arabia "Bahri" announced here today the Interim Consolidated Financial Results for the 3-months that ended 31st March, 2013 as follows: - Net profit, for 3-months, totaled SR 144.
What does NASHCO stand for?
NASHCO stands for National Shipping Company
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- National Surveillance System for Hospital Health Care Workers
- No Acronyms Spoken Here (NASA)
- Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis
- North Allegheny Senior High School
- North American Society of Homeopathy
- Nunca Ande Sin Herramientas
- National Association for Speech and Hearing Action (Rockville, MD)
- Non-Animal, Stabilized Hyaluronic Acid (trademark of Q-Med AB; Uppsala, Sweden)
- North American Sustainability Housing and Community Consortium
- National Association of State Head Injury Administrators
- National Association of Statutory Health Insurance Physicians
- National Association of Social Housing Organisations (Johannesburg, South Africa)
- National Association of Specialty Health Organizations
- National Academy for State Health Policy
- National Association of Senior Health Professionals
- New Age Study of Humanity's Purpose, Inc. (Tucson, AZ)
- North American Society of Health, Physical Education, Recreation, Sport and Dance
- North Alabama Society for Human Resource Management
- National Adolescent Student Health Survey
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Shipping Company of Saudi Arabia (Bahri) recently hosted its annual Banker Conference, attracting more than 30 representatives from 11 local and global banks.
uk ENP Newswire - 22 October 2012 Release date- 20102012 - Riyadh, : The National Shipping Company of Saudi Arabia ('Bahri') announces today that it has reached an agreement with, the Saudi Arabian Oil Company ('Saudi Aramco'), and Vela International Marine Limited ('Vela'), a wholly owned subsidiary of Saudi Aramco, on the terms and conditions of the merger of the fleets and operations of Bahri and Vela (the 'Transaction').
SAUDI ARAMCO and the National Shipping Company of Saudi Arabia (Bahri) have signed a non-binding memorandum of understanding (MoU) to pursue the merger of the fleets and operations of Bahri and Vela International Marine Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Saudi Aramco.
It is 80 per cent owned by the National Shipping Company of Saudi Arabia (Bahri) with Sabic holding the remainder shares.
Saudi National Shipping Company, referred to in Saudi Arabia as Bahri, has agreed to buy Vela the marine subsidiary of national oil colossus Saudi Aramco, for what is understood to be a price tag of US$1.
Saudi Aramco and the National Shipping Company of Saudi Arabia (Bahri) have signed a non-binding memorandum of understanding to pursue the merger of the fleets and operations of Bahri and Vela International Marine Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Saudi Aramco.