Following a meeting with his probation officer and submission of a DNA sample for the National Sex Offender Registry, Lahey walked out of the Ottawa courthouse.
What does NSOR stand for?
NSOR stands for National Sex Offender Registry
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NSOR
- National Standards for Organic Production (Ministry of Commerce; India)
- Negri Sembilan Oil Palms Berhad (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- New Student Orientation Program
- No Stick on Pad (semiconductors)
- Normal System Operating Pressure
- Not Shown on Plan (engineering)
- National Study of Postsecondary Faculty
- National Sex Offender Public Registry
- Naval Staff Officer - Publications
- National Sex Offender Public Website
- North Shore Off-Road (automobiles; Canada)
- New School of Organ Studies (music studies)
- National Scout Organization of Thailand
- Navy Standard Obligations Table
- No Salt On Tray (medical food service)
- National School of the Prophets (conference)
- National Superintendent of the Year
- National Symphony Orchestra of Ukraine (formerly Ukrainian State Symphony Orchestra; est. 1918)
- Netaji Subhas Open University (India)
- New School Online University (New School University; New York, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Marshall was also given three years probation and his name will be added to the national sex offender registry.
To do so, GAO compared fiscal year 2008 passport data from the Department of State (State) to data in DOJ's National Sex Offender Registry (NSOR).
This report summarizes NCHIP-funded criminal record improvement efforts, including enhanced accessibility of records; full participation in the Interstate Identification Index (III); the automation of records and fingerprint data; and improvements in the National Instant Criminal Background Check, National Sex Offender Registry, and domestic violence and protection order systems.
The National Sex Offender Registry link was the first, found by clicking on the A-Z Index.
Christopher's Law, which created a sex offender registry in Ontario, only came into effect in 2001 and legislation creating a national sex offender registry has been passed but not yet implemented.