The last National Sentinel Audit for Stroke said although there had been some improvements, Welsh stroke services were still behind the rest of the UK.
What does NSA stand for?
NSA stands for National Sentinel Audit
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NSA
We have 433 other meanings of NSA in our Acronym Attic
- National Scrapbooking Association
- National Security Act
- National Security Advisor
- National Security Affairs
- National Security Agency (US government)
- National Security Agents (gaming clan)
- National Security Anarchists (hacker group)
- National Security Archive
- National Security Area
- National Seniors Australia (est. 1976)
- National Service Alliance, LLC
- National Sex Authority
- National Sheep Association (Malvern, Worcestershire, UK)
- National Sheriffs' Association (Alexandria, VA, USA)
- National Shipping Authority
- National Shuffleboard Association
- National Singles Association (Atlanta, Georgia)
- National Skateboard Association
- National Slag Association (Alexandria, VA)
- National Smokejumper Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The last National Sentinel Audit for Stroke said, although there had been some improvements, Welsh stroke service was still behind the rest of the UK.
The shock finding from the 2006 National Sentinel Audit for Stroke even shows the West Midlands has just ONE stroke unit that is fully equipped to help sufferers.
The 2006 National Sentinel Audit for Stroke, published in May, found that only nine of Wales' hospitals - less than half - have a stroke unit, compared with 96% in England.
The National Sentinel Audit for Stroke claims Welsh patients are more likely to die or suffer serious disability than anywhere else in the UK.
The 2006 National Sentinel Audit for Stroke, funded by the Healthcare Commission and carried out by the RCP, also found that only 38% of patients had brain imaging to confirm their diagnosis within 24 hours of the onset of symptoms.
The National Sentinel Audit for Stroke 2004, published yesterday by the Royal College of Physicians and funded by the Healthcare Commission, found the standard of stroke care had deteriorated since 2001 in Wales.