Developed by the non-profit, Miami Beach-based National Self-Defense Institute (NSDI), the program consists of a one-hour training session to help citizens prepare for disasters and emergencies, and be vigilant for signs of terrorist activity in their communities.
What does NSDI stand for?
NSDI stands for National Self-Defense Institute (Miami Beach, Florida)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NSDI
We have 7 other meanings of NSDI in our Acronym Attic
- Navy Standard Distillate Fuel
- Nurse Self-Description Form
- National e-Governance Services Delivery Gateway (India)
- New School Development Group (California)
- North Sea Decommissioning Group (UK)
- Northern Sydney Division of General Practice (Australia)
- Neraca Sumber Daya Hutan (Indonesian: Balance of Forest Resources)
- Nova Scotia Department of Health (Canada)
- Nova Scotia Dental Hygienists Association (Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Nad(P)H Steroid Dehydrogenase-Like Protein
- National Sleep Dynamics, Inc.
- National Spatial Data Infrastructure (US)
- National Strategy for Development and Integration (Albania)
- Networked Systems Design and Implementation (symposium)
- New Style Discovery International Co., Ltd (Japan)
- Nigerian Software Development Initiative
- Normalized Snow Difference Index
- North Star Digital Imaging
- Northstate Drywall, Inc. (Garner, NC)
- Novell Software Development India Ltd. (India)