Defence lawyers presented documents that reportedly showed that the National Security Agents did not conduct probe into the events on February 14, 15 and 17.
What does NSA stand for?
NSA stands for National Security Agents (gaming clan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of NSA
We have 433 other meanings of NSA in our Acronym Attic
- National Safety Associates
- National Safety Association
- National School of Administration (China)
- National Scout Association
- National Scrabble Association
- National Scrapbooking Association
- National Security Act
- National Security Advisor
- National Security Affairs
- National Security Agency (US government)
- National Security Anarchists (hacker group)
- National Security Archive
- National Security Area
- National Seniors Australia (est. 1976)
- National Sentinel Audit
- National Service Alliance, LLC
- National Sex Authority
- National Sheep Association (Malvern, Worcestershire, UK)
- National Sheriffs' Association (Alexandria, VA, USA)
- National Shipping Authority
Samples in periodicals archive:
Armed national security agents raided the AFP office, forcing a correspondent to delete photos of a demonstration.
They were really Yemen's national security agents recruited by Amar Saleh [chief of Yemen's intelligence service]," he said.
According to Klein, AT&T provided National Security agents access to all voice calls, while diverting all the data (e-mail, Web surfing, credit card transactions) crossing the Internet through data-mining equipment installed in a series of secret rooms in San Francisco, San Diego, San Jose, Calif.
But the fact they are being hunted by National Security agents suggests that something very hush-hush lies behind these events.
To move all national security agents to criminal investigations would be irresponsible.
Mobile phones were not allowed into the court and more than 25 policemen and National Security Agents surrounded the defendants who entered through a separate door.
The embassy had to provide us with an armored vehicle when we returned to the square," said Al-Ansi, as National Security agents were waiting for him and Karman outside the embassy.