INTERNET BUSINESS NEWS-(C)1995-2013 M2 COMMUNICATIONS The National Security Agency/Central Security Service (NSA/CSS) has certified the KG-200R Hardware Encryptor, a ruggedized inline media encryptor from ViaSat Inc.
What does NSA/CSS stand for?
NSA/CSS stands for National Security Agency/Central Security Service (US government)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Norwegian Shipowners’ Association
- Not Seasonally Adjusted
- Notary Signing Agent
- Nouvelle Substance Active (French: New Active Substance; Canada)
- Nuclear Science Abstracts
- Nuclear Support Agency
- Nunavut Settlement Area
- National Security Agency Polygraph
- NewSchool of Architecture & Design (San Diego, CA, USA)
- North Slope of Alaska and Adjacent Arctic Ocean (climate)
- Neck-Shaft Angle of the Femur
- National Scenic Area Act (Washington)
- National Ski Areas Association
- National Speakers Association Australia
- National Sports Association of America (Columbia, TN)
- National Student Assistance Association
- National Surgical Assistant Association
- National Survey of African American Mental Health
- Nebraska School Activities Association
- Nonsteroidal Antiandrogen
Samples in periodicals archive:
Holzer, acquisition engineering technical executive Institutionalizing Systems Engineering and Architecture Throughout Cryptologic Activities at the NSA/CSS On April 11, 2003, the National Security Agency director established the position of chief systems engineer, National Security Agency/Central Security Service (NSA/CSS), combining within it the unified cryptologic architecture and NSA/CSS systems engineering authorities.
Air Force officer, served as the 14th Director of the National Security Agency/Central Security Services and was the senior uniformed intelligence officer in the Department of Defense.
National Security Agency/Central Security Service to provide human capital, organization development and succession planning assistance to the Agency under a contract that runs through FY 2008.
Kenneth Minihan (Ret) was the 14th Director of the National Security Agency/Central Security Service.