INTERNET BUSINESS NEWS-(C)1995-2013 M2 COMMUNICATIONS The National Security Agency/Central Security Service (NSA/CSS) has certified the KG-200R Hardware Encryptor, a ruggedized inline media encryptor from ViaSat Inc.
What does NSA/CSS stand for?
NSA/CSS stands for National Security Agency/Central Security Service (US government)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Norwegian Shipowners’ Association
- Not Seasonally Adjusted
- Notary Signing Agent
- Nouvelle Substance Active (French: New Active Substance; Canada)
- Nuclear Science Abstracts
- Nuclear Support Agency
- Nunavut Settlement Area
- National Security Agency Polygraph
- NewSchool of Architecture & Design (San Diego, CA, USA)
- North Slope of Alaska and Adjacent Arctic Ocean (climate)
- Neck-Shaft Angle of the Femur
- National Scenic Area Act (Washington)
- National Ski Areas Association
- National Speakers Association Australia
- National Sports Association of America (Columbia, TN)
- National Student Assistance Association
- National Surgical Assistant Association
- National Survey of African American Mental Health
- Nebraska School Activities Association
- Nonsteroidal Antiandrogen
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cyber Command and Director, National Security Agency/Central Security Service will kick off the conference on Tuesday afternoon as the keynote speaker.
Holzer, acquisition engineering technical executive Institutionalizing Systems Engineering and Architecture Throughout Cryptologic Activities at the NSA/CSS On April 11, 2003, the National Security Agency director established the position of chief systems engineer, National Security Agency/Central Security Service (NSA/CSS), combining within it the unified cryptologic architecture and NSA/CSS systems engineering authorities.
org/ About the NSA: The National Security Agency/Central Security Service is America's cryptologic organization.
Air Force officer, served as the 14th Director of the National Security Agency/Central Security Services and was the senior uniformed intelligence officer in the Department of Defense.
Ken Minihan, a Principal and Member of Paladin Capital Group's Homeland Security Fund Investment Committee, was the 14th Director of the National Security Agency/Central Security Service, serving in that role from 1996-99 under President Bill Clinton.
National Security Agency/Central Security Service to provide human capital, organization development and succession planning assistance to the Agency under a contract that runs through FY 2008.
Kenneth Minihan (Ret) was the 14th Director of the National Security Agency/Central Security Service.