8 ( ANI ): National Security Advisory Board member and former navy chief, Admiral Arun Prakash, today blamed the absence of strategic thinking at the political and bureaucratic levels for India's ineffective maritime policy.
What does NSAB stand for?
NSAB stands for National Security Advisory Board (India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NSAB
We have 12 other meanings of NSAB in our Acronym Attic
- North Staffs Asperger Autism Association (UK)
- National Sustainable Agriculture Advisory Council
- North Shore Amateur Astronomy Club (Massachusetts)
- Nova Scotia Association for the Advancement of Coloured People (Canada)
- National Special Activity Airspace Program (US FAA)
- National Special Activity Airspace Program (US FAA; aka National Special Activity Airspace Program)
- No Skirts Allowed Adventure Race (mountain biking event)
- Network Security As A Service
- Northeast States Association for Agricultural Stewardship (Dresden, ME)
- Numerical Simulation of Aero-Acoustic Sources
- National Senior Advisory Board (Sheldon, IL)
- National Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'is of Swaziland
- Nationalsozialistischer Deutscher Arztebund (German: National Socialist German Doctors' Association)
- Naval Support Activity Bahrain (US Navy)
- Nova Scotia Animal Breeders
- National Science Advisory Board for Biosecurity (Bethesda, MD)
- National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project
- Nova Scotia Advisory Board on Colleges and Universities (Canada)
- National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project (cancer treatment trial)
- National Scientific Advisory Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rajan, then chairman of India's National Security Advisory Board ( NSAB) met then US charge de affairs in New Delhi, Geoffrey Pyatt, for an urgent meeting.
The launch was accompanied by a panel discussion on ' The Indian Muddle Class: Managing Change or Being Managed By It' with sociologist and member, National Security Advisory Board Dipankar Gupta; Mukul Kesavan, reader, department of history at Jamia Millia Islamia and Kiran Karnik, former president of NASSCOM.
It's a good development, provided the bulk of the ISI, including retired officers, take a hint," said Naresh Chandra, chairman of the National Security Advisory Board.
An National Security Advisory Board in Uttar Pradesh held as invalid Varun's detention under the National Security Act on May 8 and On May 14, the Supreme Court directed the state government to immediately drop the charges filed under the NSA against Varun.