Sekaggya also urged India to repeal the National Security Act, the Armed Forces Special Powers Act, the Unlawful Activities Act, the Jammu and Kashmir Public Safety Act and the Chhattisgargh Public Safety Act.
What does NSA stand for?
NSA stands for National Security Act
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NSA
We have 433 other meanings of NSA in our Acronym Attic
- Naperville Soccer Association
- Narrow Slot Aperture
- Narrow-Slot Approximation
- Nashville School of the Arts (Tennessee)
- National Safety Associates
- National Safety Association
- National School of Administration (China)
- National Scout Association
- National Scrabble Association
- National Scrapbooking Association
- National Security Advisor
- National Security Affairs
- National Security Agency (US government)
- National Security Agents (gaming clan)
- National Security Anarchists (hacker group)
- National Security Archive
- National Security Area
- National Seniors Australia (est. 1976)
- National Sentinel Audit
- National Service Alliance, LLC
Samples in periodicals archive:
The country's constitution guarantees freedom of press but a number of laws subordinate to the constitution, such as the National Security Act, are perpetually used to curtail freedom of expression and subject individual journalists to legal proceedings on the grounds of their reporting.
Meanwhile, members of Uttar Pradesh Bar Council condemned the incident and demanded immediate arrest of the guilty lekhpals under National Security Act (NSA).
He has now been held under a preventive detention law and the National Security Act, and he is currently lodged in Tihar Jail.