Proceeds from the event would go towards an annual subscription paid to the national Scout Association tmc170413map.
What does NSA stand for?
NSA stands for National Scout Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NSA
We have 433 other meanings of NSA in our Acronym Attic
- Nabelschnurarterie (German: Umbilical Cord Artery)
- Naczelny Sad Administracyjny (Polish: Supreme Administrative Court)
- Nantucket Shellfish Association (Nantucket, MA)
- Naperville Soccer Association
- Narrow Slot Aperture
- Narrow-Slot Approximation
- Nashville School of the Arts (Tennessee)
- National Safety Associates
- National Safety Association
- National School of Administration (China)
- National Scrabble Association
- National Scrapbooking Association
- National Security Act
- National Security Advisor
- National Security Affairs
- National Security Agency (US government)
- National Security Agents (gaming clan)
- National Security Anarchists (hacker group)
- National Security Archive
- National Security Area
Samples in periodicals archive:
Riyadh, Rabi'II 18, 1433, Mar 11, 2012, SPA - The World Scout Committee called, in its meeting held at World Scout Centre in Switzerland today, for nomination of at least three personalities from all national scout associations registered at World Scout Organization to be messengers of peace, aiming to expand the Project of Messengers of Peace, being patronized by the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, according to a vision to transform at least two-thirds of 30 million scouts in the world to messengers of peace.