National Science Foundation in cooperation with the National Research Council of Canada and the National Science Council of Taiwan, and in East Asia by the National Institutes of Natural Sciences of Japan in cooperation with the Academia Sinica in Taiwan.
What does NSCTW stand for?
NSCTW stands for National Science Council of Taiwan
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Student Center of Thailand (est. 1968)
- Naval Security Coordination Team (US Navy name for the group Red Cell)
- Naval Special Clearance Team (US Navy mine countermeasures)
- Non-Stationary Charge Transport
- Nebraska Speech Communication and Theatre Association
- Nevada State Cable Telecommunications Association
- Northern Somerset County Target Association (Jerome, Pennsylvania)
- Native Studies Curriculum and Teacher Development (Alaska)
- National Short Course Training Programme
- National Strategy to Combat Terrorist Travel
- Neonatal Special Care Unit (medical)
- New South Credit Union (Knoxville, TN)
- Newborn Special Care Unit (Hawaii)
- North Shore Credit Union (est. 1941; various locations; British Columbia, Canada)
- Northern Savings Credit Union (Canada)
- Nursing Skilled Care Unit
- Nova Scotia Credit Union Deposit Insurance Corporation
- National Standard for Commercial Vessels
- National School Counseling Week
- National Stage Combat Workshop
Samples in periodicals archive:
From left, David Fiskin, project manager Advantage West Midlands' inward investment team, and Prof Ian Bennion, Aston University, welcome Peter Shih, executive director of the National Science Council of Taiwan, and Celia Shi, marketing and sales manager, Aryxx Optoelectronics, during a fact finding visit to Birmingham.
Yii-Der Chuang, Director, Science Division National Science Council of Taiwan, Republic of China 4201 Wisconsin Ave.
National Science Foundation (NSF) in cooperation with the National Research Council of Canada (NRC) and the National Science Council of Taiwan (NSC).
According to Ting-Ming Huang, an associate researcher at the National Science Council of Taiwan, "The Introductory ASAP Tutorial provides comprehensive introductory information and a chance to meet and discuss ideas with users who have different applications.
National Science Foundation (NSF) in cooperation with the National Research Council of Canada and the National Science Council of Taiwan.
Department of Energy and Department of Defense and the National Science Council of Taiwan and spearheaded by Drs.
In 1999, IDEAL initially launched its presence in Asia through licensing agreements signed with the National Science Council of Taiwan and the Korean University Consortium for Electronic Databases (KUCED).