He said, "I had the opportunity to witness the signing of an extension of the relationship between the KRG and the British National School of Government.
What does NSG stand for?
NSG stands for National School of Government (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NSG
We have 100 other meanings of NSG in our Acronym Attic
- Not Sure for What
- Now Show Friends and Workmates
- Not Safe for Work or School (web links)
- No Sex for You
- No Soup for You! (Seinfeld soup Nazi episode)
- Not So Friendly
- Not Suitable for You (Internet slang)
- National Science Foundation Young Investigator Award
- N-Substituted Glycine
- Nacho Speed Garage (Honda)
- National Security Group (Department of Justice, Canada)
- National Security Guards (India)
- National Seminars Group
- National Senior Games
- National Stakeholder Group
- National Steering Group (UK)
- National Support Group
- National System for Geospatial-Intelligence
- Naturschutzgebiet (German: Nature Reserve)
- Naui Services Group, Inc
Samples in periodicals archive:
So if he needs to brush up his governing skills he should consider the National School of Government in Sunningdale, Berkshire.
Sir Andrew, who was wearing a suit and tie himself at the launch of the National School of Government in central London, said this could be particularly relevant in hot weather.
It is being organised in co-operation with the National School of Government, the UK, and will continue until Wednesday.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The former director general of strategy at the Ministry of Justice and the Department for Constitutional Affairs has been named as the new principal and chief executive of the National School of Government, replacing Robin Ryde who has been acting principal and chief executive since David Spencer left the organisation last September.
The DMA officers will meet with the leaders of the National School of Government in London and also Birmingham University School of Public Policy.