Be There is a nationally recognized campaign supported by the Virginia School Board Association and the Virginia Association of School Superintendents, as well as the National School Board Association and National School Public Relations Association.
What does NSPRA stand for?
NSPRA stands for National School Public Relations Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NSPRA
We have 1 other meaning of NSPRA in our Acronym Attic
- Native Studies Program Planning Committee (University of Manitoba; Canada)
- Nishat Shuaiba Paper Products Company (Pakistan)
- Nova Scotia Public Player Club
- North Shore Premier Player Program (Vancouver, BC, Canada)
- National Society for Park Resources (National Recreation and Park Association)
- National Society of Pershing Rifles (US drill team organization)
- National Standards of Puerto Rico (metrology)
- National Strategy of Poverty Reduction (various nations)
- Netscape Portable Runtime (platform-neutral API)
- New Southern Presbyterian Review (Cumming, GA)
- National Senior Pro Rodeo Association
- Nova Scotia Property Records Database (Canada)
- Nigerian Stored Products Research Institute
- National Security and Public Safety
- National Security Personnel System (US government)
- National Ski Patrol System, Inc. (winter rescue organization)
- National Society of Professional Surveyors
- National Suicide Prevention Strategy (Australia)
- National Sweet Pea Society (UK)
- Navigation Set Power Supply (LANTIRN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This program, known as the Returnee Program, was cited in a special report by the National School Public Relations Association entitled "Alternative Schools: Why, What, Where and How Much" in April of 1977.
Moore, associate director of the National School Public Relations Association.
Parents are seeking meaningful involvement, beyond baking cookies and helping in the classroom," says Karen Kleinz, associate director of public engagement activities at the National School Public Relations Association.