Although this is a national scholarship program, students do not compete on a national basis.
What does NSP stand for?
NSP stands for National Scholarship Program (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NSP
We have 313 other meanings of NSP in our Acronym Attic
- Netaji Subhas Open University (India)
- New School Online University (New School University; New York, NY)
- Non-Specific Oral Ulceration
- Nihon Software Outsourcing Vision, Inc.
- National Symphony Orchestra of Washington (Washington, DC)
- Night Stalkers on Wheels (motorcycle club)
- Narrow Spot (stage lighting)
- NASA Support Plan
- NASCAR (National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing) Speedpark (various locations)
- National HIV/AIDS Strategic Plan
- National Science Partnership (Girls Scouts of America/Franklin Museum)
- National Search and Rescue Plan
- National Security Project (various organizations)
- National Selection Process
- National Signaling Point (CCS #7 ITU-T)
- National Signatures Program
- National Sisterhood of Presvyteres (Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America)
- National Ski Patrol
- National Sleep Products (Wayne, NE)
- National Socialist Policy
Samples in periodicals archive:
They have thousands of scholarship programs in their database, but be forewarned: many are for national scholarship programs that are highly competitive; it's a good place to start, but most students have far better luck with local scholarship programs.
For example, when young people want to go back to school but don't have the economic resources, they can appeal to a national scholarship program where Open Schools participants receive preferential treatment.
Host School and Scholarship Program The Horatio Alger National Scholarship Program is one of the nation's largest college financial aid programs, and the only major scholarship program that specifically recognizes students who have shown academic achievement despite facing significant hardships.
Persily is founder and executive director, of the National Gay and Lesbian College Fund, which he describes as the first comprehensive national scholarship program in the country for gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgendered youths.
Richter Foundation partnered with the Institute for Supply Management[TM] (ISM) to expand the Foundation's scholarship program into the largest national scholarship program in the field of supply management.