The National Roads Authority said the weather information systems, which cost almost [euro]50,000 each, were badly damaged or broken completely putting motorists' lives at risk.
What does NRA stand for?
NRA stands for National Roads Authority (Ireland)
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of NRA
We have 206 other meanings of NRA in our Acronym Attic
- National Rehabilitation Association
- National Renderers Association
- National Research Agenda
- National Reserve Account
- National Resistance Army (Uganda)
- National Restaurant Association
- National Revolutionary Army (Republic of China)
- National Rifle Association
- National Ringworm Association (The Simpsons)
- National Rivers Authority (UK)
- National Rocketry Association
- National Rodeo Association (Australia)
- National Ronin Award
- NATO Refugees Agency
- Natural Resource Area
- Natural Resources and Agriculture (various organizations)
- Naval Radio Activity (US Navy)
- Naval Reserve Association
- Navy Reporting Activity
- Neatkariga Rita Avize (Latvian: Independent Morning Newspaper)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And now the National Roads Authority is starting to fight back - by targeting the 10,000 Northern Irish drivers who owe money for road tolls or broke traffic laws in the Republic.
Costa Rica's National Roads Authority awarded a road extension concession worth $94 million to the Spanish consortium FCC, reports Nacion.
Ongoing meetings are being held with the National Roads Authority in an effort to get lay-bys along the Roosky to Dromod by-pass.
The National Roads Authority estimates that as many as 346 serious injuries may also have been prevented.