A MONTH before the National Rifle Association of India ( NRAI) election, politics has taken the centre stage with shooting federation president Raninder Singh, who is hoping to get another term, accusing the Punjab government of putting pressure on voters for the April 6 polls.
What does NRAI stand for?
NRAI stands for National Rifle Association of India
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NRAI
We have 3 other meanings of NRAI in our Acronym Attic
- New River Action Group (UK)
- Newcastle Regional Art Gallery (Australia)
- Northern Rockies Action Group (Helena, MT)
- National Register of Advanced Hypnotherapists (Pewsey, UK)
- Northern Rivers Area Health Service (Australia)
- Northern Rockies Alaska Highway Tourism Association (Fort St. John, British Columbia, Canada)
- National Rainfed Authority of India
- National Registered Agents, Inc.
- National Residential Appraisers Institute (Amherst, OH)
- National Restaurant Association of India (New Delhi, India)
- Non Resident Alien Individual (legal definition)
- Not Readily Available Information (marketing)
- Near Redundant Array of Inexpensive/Independent Disk
- National Rifle Association Institute for Legislative Action
- Ngati Rarua Atiawa Iwi Trust (New Zealand)
- Northrop Rice Aviation Institute of Technology (Inglewood, CA)
- National Recreation Association of Japan
- National Rehabilitation Association of Job Placement and Development
- Nuffield Radio Astronomy Laboratories (Jodrell Bank, UK)
- National Radon Action Month (US EPA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bindra has been the Indian champion that people, more so officials from the National Rifle Association of India, love to hate.
Narang said this is a national level shooting championship, which has been recognized with National Rifle Association of India and gives a platform to shooters to interact with national and international level shooters.
WITH the retirement of Sunny Thomas after 19 years as the chief national shooting coach, the National Rifle Association of India has gone in for a sea- change in structure.
That's a stat any Indian sport will be envious of, and if National Rifle Association of India president Raninder Singh is to be believed, this is only the beginning of the shooting success story in the country.
However, the National Rifle Association of India has decreed it this way, and the shooters have no choice but to give it their all one last time according to the old rules.
Among those to withdraw their names on Monday were Jagdish Tytler, who was seeking a re- election for the post of vice- president, Mukesh Kumar, who had filed his nomination for the post of secretary general, and National Rifle Association of India president Raninder Singh.
National Rifle Association of India, Lawn Bowling Federation of India, Judo Federation, Kabbaddi Federation and Netball Federation of India sent a letter, showing their support to Randhir while Manipur Olympic Association president Bijoy Koijam also threw his weight behind the IOA secretary general.