Summary: The US National Rifle Association has launched an iPad and iPhone shooting game, just weeks after the Sandy Hook school massace.
What does NRA stand for?
NRA stands for National Rifle Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NRA
We have 206 other meanings of NRA in our Acronym Attic
- National Registration Authority (Australia)
- National Regulatory Agency
- National Regulatory Authority
- National Rehabilitation Association
- National Renderers Association
- National Research Agenda
- National Reserve Account
- National Resistance Army (Uganda)
- National Restaurant Association
- National Revolutionary Army (Republic of China)
- National Ringworm Association (The Simpsons)
- National Rivers Authority (UK)
- National Roads Authority (Ireland)
- National Rocketry Association
- National Rodeo Association (Australia)
- National Ronin Award
- NATO Refugees Agency
- Natural Resource Area
- Natural Resources and Agriculture (various organizations)
- Naval Radio Activity (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
the National Rifle Association said Tuesday it is "prepared to offer meaningful contributions to help make sure this never happens again.
A Massachusetts fourth-grader was suspended from elementary school for bringing a souvenir to school--an empty shell casing from a blank used in a Memorial Day celebration, the National Rifle Association reports.
If all were as it seems, this would be a huge victory for gun owners and their main ally, the National Rifle Association, which has been urging its millions of members to write their U.