org National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation www.
What does NRAEF stand for?
NRAEF stands for National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New Road Area Community Association (UK)
- National Residence Abroad Database (Learning and Residence Abroad Project; UK)
- Naval Research And Development
- NCCOSC Research and Development Center
- No Requiere Ajuste De Dosis (Spanish: No Dosage Adjustment Is Necessary)
- Northland Regional Ambulance District (Platte City, MO)
- Notice of Resource Area Delineation (Massachusetts)
- National Rural Alcohol and Drug Abuse Network (Tony, WI)
- Net Renal Acid Excretion (biology)
- Non-Recurring Adoption Expense (subsidy; special needs adoptions)
- Natural Resource, Agriculture, and Engineering Service (Cornell University; Ithaca, NY)
- National Rehabilitation Awareness Foundation (Scranton, PA)
- National Risk Assessment Framework (Australia)
- Naval Reserve Auxiliary Field (US Navy)
- Nevada Rock Art Foundation
- Newbury Real Ale Festival (UK)
- Non Refundable Administrative Fee
- Non-Resident A's Fan (sports slang)
- Non-Rheumatic Atrial Fibrillation (cardiac arrhythmia)
- National Radiotherapy Advisory Group (est. 2004; National Health Service; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Curtis is the chairman and trustee of the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation.
Along with the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation, the Association works to represent, educate and promote the rapidly growing industry.
Demonstrating its strong commitment to the professional development of educators, the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation (NRAEF) has announced the recipients of the 2007 ProStart Teacher Training and Development Awards.
The National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation (NRAEF), the nonprofit organization dedicated to fulfilling the educational mission of the National Restaurant Association as well as a member of the ACTE Business-Education Partnership, focuses on the three key strategies of risk management, recruitment and retention.