The National Restaurant Association today launched a new campaign - the National Restaurant Association Conserve/EPA ENERGY STAR Challenge, encouraging the nation's restaurants to reduce their water and energy use.
What does NRA stand for?
NRA stands for National Restaurant Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NRA
We have 206 other meanings of NRA in our Acronym Attic
- National Reform Association
- National Register of Archives
- National Registration Authority (Australia)
- National Regulatory Agency
- National Regulatory Authority
- National Rehabilitation Association
- National Renderers Association
- National Research Agenda
- National Reserve Account
- National Resistance Army (Uganda)
- National Revolutionary Army (Republic of China)
- National Rifle Association
- National Ringworm Association (The Simpsons)
- National Rivers Authority (UK)
- National Roads Authority (Ireland)
- National Rocketry Association
- National Rodeo Association (Australia)
- National Ronin Award
- NATO Refugees Agency
- Natural Resource Area
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation (NRAEF) announced three new officers have been elected by the NRAEF's Board of Trustees for the 2007-2008 term.