The National Research Council Canada (NRC) has started up Canada's first neutron reflectometer, one of five instruments deployed at the National Research Universal (NRU) research reactor at Chalk River National Laboratories.
What does NRU stand for?
NRU stands for National Research Universal (a 200 MWt reactor at AECL's Chalk River Laboratories)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NRU
We have 27 other meanings of NRU in our Acronym Attic
- Near Real-Time Ship Detection (Canada)
- New Radio Telescope Technologies
- NASCAR (National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, Inc.) Real Time Viewer (online gaming)
- Near Real-Time Viewing (astronomy)
- Non Real Time Variable Bit Rate
- National Radiologic Technology Week
- National Right to Work Legal Defense Foundation, Inc. (est. 1968)
- National Right to Work Committee
- National Right to Work Legal Defense Foundation (also seen as NRWLDF)
- Non Return To Zero