The National Research Centre for Environmental Toxicology is funded by The University of Queensland, Queensland Health, Queensland University of Technology, and Griffith University.
What does NRCET stand for?
NRCET stands for National Research Centre for Environmental Toxicology (University of Queensland, Coopers Plains, Brisbane, Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Named Response Center Engineer
- National Register Criteria for Evaluation (Marine Protected Areas)
- National Register of Compliant Equipment (Australia)
- National Research Centre on Equines (India)
- Natural Resources Consulting Engineers, Inc. (various locations)
- National Residential Contractors Ethics Association
- National Resource Center East Asia (University of Hawaii)
- National Resource Centre for Ethnic Minority Health (Glascow, Scotland, UK)
- Natural Resource Conservation Education Program (Forest Service and National Association of State Foresters)
- New River Center for Energy Research and Training (Christiansburg, VA)
- National Road Construction Fund (various locations)
- Native Rangeland-Complementary Forage
- Natural Resources of Central Florida
- North Roscommon Community Forum (Ireland)
- Northern Rivers Community Foundation (Australia)
- National Resource Center for Family Centered Practice
- National Resource Center for Foster Care & Permanency Planning
- National Resource Center for Family-Centered Practice and Permanency Planning (Hunter College School of Social Work; New York, NY)
- National Resource Centre for Free/Open Source Software (India)
- Nanotechnology Research Coordination Group (Department for Environment Food and Rural Affairs; UK)