Kirklees is believed to be the only council with a consultant accredited with the National Register of Access Consultants in addition to an access officer.
What does NRAC stand for?
NRAC stands for National Register of Access Consultants (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NRAC
We have 53 other meanings of NRAC in our Acronym Attic
- National Reptile & Amphibian Advisory Council
- Northeastern Regional Association of Assessing Officers
- National Railroad Adjustment Board
- Natural Resources Advisory Board (various states)
- Naval Reserve Aviation Base (US Navy)
- National Radiation Advisory Committee (Australia)
- National Recall Alert Center (Washington, DC)
- National Refractory Angina Centre (UK; est. 1996)
- National Refrigeration and Airconditioning Council (Australia)
- National Register Advisory Committee
- National Rehabilitation Awareness Celebration
- National Rent-A-Computer
- National Repository Advisory Committee (Australia)
- National Research Advisory Council (Department of Veterans Affairs)
- National Resettlement Assessment Committee (United Nations)
- National Resource Allocations Committee
- National Rural Advisory Council
- NATO Requirements and Criteria
- Natural Resource Advisors' Conference
- Natural Resource Analysis Center (West Virginia University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
org The National Register of Access Consultants can provide a list of accredited access auditors and consultants Telephone 020 7234 0434
org * The National Register of Access Consultants can provide a list of accredited access auditors and consultants Telephone 020 7234 0434 Minicom 020 7357 8182 Email info@nrac.