The Major Gainers of the day were National Refinery Limited, AVANCEON Limited, Nishat (Chunian) Limited by recording increase in their per share value by Rs 3.
What does NRL stand for?
NRL stands for National Refinery Limited (Pakistan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NRL
We have 115 other meanings of NRL in our Acronym Attic
- Northland Region Karting Association (Minnesota)
- National Rural Knowledge Exchange (Harper Adams University College; Newport, England, UK)
- Non-Radar Keyboard Multiplexer
- Northern Root-Knot Nematode
- Naval Reserve Knowledge Online (now Naval Knowledge Online; US Navy)
- Naked Rugby League (calendar)
- Nanoscale Research Letters (Springer)
- National Radiation Laboratory (New Zealand)
- National Reconciliation Law (Guatemala)
- National Reconnaissance List
- National Research Lab (Seoul, Korea)
- National Resource Library
- National Right to Life
- National Ringette League (Canada)
- National Rowing League (UK; established in 1998 to encourage competition between UK rowing clubs)
- National Rugby League (National Rugby League competition from Australia)
- Nationales Referenzlabor (National Reference Laboratory, Friedrich-Loeffler-Institut, Greifswald, Germany)
- Natural Rubber Latex
- Naval Research Laboratory
- Negawatt Resources Limited (New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
34 billion to National Refinery Limited, Rupees 31.
Additionally, UOP has also announced that its new process technology designed to help refiners get more high-value product from each barrel of crude oil has been selected by National Refinery Limited (NRL) to maximise diesel and lubricant production in Pakistan.
National Refinery Limited, Glaxo Smith Kline Pakistan and Honda Atlas Car (Pak) Limited lost their per share value by Rs 11.
National Refinery Limited has announced that its profit after tax during the quarter ended September 30, 2012 has declined to Rs 802.
State oil agency has to pay back Rs 186 billion to local and international refineries of which Rs24 billion to Pak Arab Refinery Limited (Parco), Rs 17 billion to Pakistan Refinery Limited (PRL), Rs 9 billion to National refinery limited (NRL), Rs 31 billion to ARL and Rs 2 billion to Biscor and Rs 88 billion to others.
Post some clarification on the issue, the market experienced an upbeat momentum and posted positive closings from Tuesday to Thursday, she said and added that selective interest was witnessed in response to various events such as National Refinery Limited (NRL) was up 10.
National Refinery Limited, Nishat (Chunian) Limited and Attock Refinery Limited lost their per share value by Rs 7.