Navin Raheja, President, National Real Estate Development Council and Chairman and Managing Director, Raheja Developers, believe that the Railway Budget, which preceded the main budget too had added to the woes of the real estate sector.
What does NARDCO stand for?
NARDCO stands for National Real Estate Development Council (India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- National Association of Rudimental Drummers
- Naval Research & Development
- Notice of Assassination Record Designation (US National Archives; John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Collection)
- Nutrition and Rural Development Center (Khartoum, Sudan)
- National Association of Retail Dealers of America (1974-1993; now North American Retail Dealers Association)
- New African Research and Development Agency (Liberia)
- North American Retail Dealers Association (formerly National Association of Retail Dealers of America)
- Northern Aboriginal Research and Development Alliance (Canada)
- Naval Regional Data Automation Center
- Navy Regional Data Automation Center/Command
- National Agriculture Research and Development Fund (Nepal)
- Nagarjuna Agricultural Research and Development Institute (est. 1995; Andhra Pradesh, India)
- National Agricultural Research and Development Institute (Jamaica)
- Navy Acquisition, Research, & Development Information Center
- Navy Automated Research & Development Information System
- National Agriculture and Rural Development Plan
- National Agricultural Research and Development Systems
- Nav Canada Auxiliary Radar Display System
- National Agency for Renewable Energy (Romania)
- National Alliance for Restructuring Education (National Center for Education and the Economy; now America's Choice)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The housing bureau is in talks to sell the vacant apartments to the China National Real Estate Development Council, a developer run by China's State Council, or the Government cabinet, the newspaper said, citing the bureau.
This will help infrastructure companies to acquire more funds from banks, which will solve the longterm funding problems faced by the companies, he added The National Real Estate Development Council ( NAREDCO) has also applauded the anti- inflationary stance of RBI in curbing prices of the major inputs in construction, steel and cement.
A similar training programme, of 15 days duration, is already being run by the National Real Estate Development Council ( Naredco), where industry experts teach the business of brokering.