uk Travel Business Review - 15 November 2012 National Rail Enquiries (NRE) has announced new upgrades for its mobile website and smartphone app, allowing its customers to access the website even faster.
What does NR stand for?
NR stands for National Rail (Australia)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NR
We have 53 other meanings of NR in our Acronym Attic
- North Queens Wharf (concert venue; New Zealand)
- Non-Q-Wave Infarction (nuclear medicine; cardiology)
- North Queensland Workforce Unit (Australia)
- Newquay, England, United Kingdom - Newquay Civil (Airport Code)
- Not Quite Young
- Neurogenically Quiescent Zone
- New Quiet Zone
- New Quiet Zone Crossing
- Main Rotor Speed-Rotor Rate of Rotation in percent
- Narrow Resonance
Samples in periodicals archive:
A loan agreement was signed Monday with the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development for realization of the national rail service investment program of 50 million euros.
1 billion national rail network of 350 kilometres and Doha Metro estimated to cost around $27 billion will claim a big chunk of the infrastructural expenses in Qatar in the coming years.
TRAIN passengers are missing out on the best deals on fares because of poor advice from station staff and the national rail inquiry service, according to Which?
According to the national rail transport company, up to 50% of scheduled trains were cancelled.
The cuts are part of National Rail plans to become more efficient and reduce the cost of running the railway.