The report was produced by the National Quality Research Center at the University of Michigan Business School and the Federal Consulting Group.
What does NQRC stand for?
NQRC stands for National Quality Research Center (University of Michigan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NQRC
- National Quality and Performance System (Australia)
- Nursing Quality and Patient Safety (Akron General Medical Center; Akron, OH)
- Nationaler Qualifikationsrahmen (German)
- Nations Quake Rank (game player rating)
- Network Quality Review
- Non-Quantal Release
- Not Quite Right
- Nuclear Quadrupole Resonance
- Nuclear Quadrupole Resonance-Detection of Land Mines and Explosives (conference)
- National Quadraphonic Radio Committee
- Nanjing Qinhuai River Environmental Improvement Project
- beta-napthoquinone-4-sodium sulfonate
- National Qualification System (education and professional training; various locations)
- Network Queuing System
- Non-Quasi Static
- Non-Quaternary Suppression
- Nutritional Quality Score
- Non-Quasi Static Effect
- National Quality Schooling Framework (Center for Applied Educational Research; Australia)
- National Quality Standards Framework (Office of the Minister for Children and Youth Affairs; Ireland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The surveys are conducted by the National Quality Research Center at University of Michigan's Business School.
The American Customer Satisfaction Index is a quarterly survey conducted by the National Quality Research Center at the University of Michigan School of Business in collaboration with American Society for Quality, a professional group in Milwaukee, Wisc.
The report was produced by the National Quality Research Center at the University of Michigan Business School, the CFI group, and the Federal Consulting Group.