The National Pure Water Association in the UK have been driving the campaign against this "unethical enforced medication of our water supplies" together with other groups around the country and worldwide calling for a repeal of all legislation underpinning artificial water fluoridation.
What does NPWA stand for?
NPWA stands for National Pure Water Association (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NPWA
We have 5 other meanings of NPWA in our Acronym Attic
- Non Pregnant Women (population segment)
- Non-Potable Water
- Non-Productive Wafer
- Non-projectile weapon
- Nordic Perl Workshop (Perl programming language)
- Not Proceeded With
- Nuclear Powered Warship
- National Parks and Wildlife Act (Australia)
- National Parks and Wildlife Authority (Zimbabwe)
- National Police Wives Association (Chatham, IL)
- No Power Without Accountability (song title)
- North-West Professional Wrestling Alliance
- Not Playing with A Full Deck
- National Public Works Council (Australasian Procurement and Construction Council Inc.; Australia)
- Navy Public Works Center
- National Packaging Waste Database (UK)
- National Parks and Wildlife Division (various locations)
- Negative Pressure Wound Dressing
- Nutmeg Portuguese Water Dog Club
- Network Protocol Workstation Environment
Samples in periodicals archive:
ELIZABETH A MCDONAGH Chairman, National Pure Water Association
But a spokesman for the National Pure Water Association said: "It violates customers' human right to refuse consent to any medical intervention.
He has now joined a campaign for safer drinking water run by the National Pure Water Association (NPWA).
Mr Whaley was also a member of the National Pure Water Association and campaigned strongly against the fluoridation of water supplies because of the perceived side effects on public health.
It follows concerns raised by the National Pure Water Association that high levels of fluoride in water could lead to skeletal degeneracy.
Speakers at the meeting at Lawrence Sheriff School, in Clifton Road, next Thursday, include Jane Jones, campaign director of the National Pure Water Association.
George Glasser, of the National Pure Water Association, accused water authorities of keeping the public in the dark.