The National Puerto Rican Forum and their consortium members at the Alice Hamilton Occupational Health Center, Office of Applied Innovations, and the Maine Labor Group on Health ($480,000): Train HazMat workers to respond to attacks using weapons of mass destruction.
What does NPRF stand for?
NPRF stands for National Puerto Rican Forum
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NPRF
We have 5 other meanings of NPRF in our Acronym Attic
- National Project for Rinderpest Eradication (est. 1992; India)
- Negative Progesterone Response Element
- Non-Program Related Engineering (US Navy)
- Northfield Professional Resource Exchange (Minnesota)
- Nuclear, Plasma, and Radiological Engineering (University of Illinois in Urbana-Champaign)
- National Prison Rape Elimination Commission
- National Preparedness for Response Exercise Program (US Coast Guard)
- National Preserve (US National Park Service
- National Pensions Reserve Fund (Ireland)
- National Plumbing Regulators Forum (Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- Negative Pseudo-Relevance Feedback (content-based video retrieval)
- Network Presenter Registration File (computing)
- North Plains Research Field (North Plains Groundwater Conservation District; Dumas, TX)
- Nurse Practitioner Rating Form (patient tool)
- National Partnership for Reinventing Government
- New Paradigm Resources Group, Inc.
- Nocturnal Primate Research Group (UK)
- Non-Perturbative Renormalization Group (physics)
- Nuovo Piano Regolatore Generale (Italian: New General Master Plan)
- National Partnership for Reinventing Government Office
Samples in periodicals archive:
Association, the Black Executive Exchange Program, the National Puerto Rican Forum, NAACP the Dole Foundation for Americans with Disabilities, Habitat for Humanity and Big Brothers/Big Sisters The CIGNA Foundation funding for these and related activities was nearly $7.