A healthcare disparity exists between genders in the United States, according to a study by the National Prostate Cancer Coalition.
What does NPCC stand for?
NPCC stands for National Prostate Cancer Coalition
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NPCC
We have 82 other meanings of NPCC in our Acronym Attic
- National Political Congress of Black Women, Inc.
- NARAL Pro Choice Colorado
- National Park Community College (Hot Springs, AR)
- National Petroleum Construction Company (Abu Dhabi, UAE)
- National Poison Control Center (various locations)
- National Police Cadet Corps
- National Police Chiefs' Council (UK)
- National Police Command Center (Afghanistan)
- National Power Control Centre (utility; Pakistan)
- National Productivity & Competitiveness Council (Mauritius)
- Neonatal Pancreatic Cell Cluster
- New Paddock Corvette Club (automobile club; Belgium)
- Nonprofit Coordinating Committee
- North Point Community Church (Alpharetta, Gerogia)
- Northeast Power Coordinating Council
- Number Plate Collectors Club (Australia)
- Nonprofit Coordinating Committee of New York
- Non-per-Capita Conservation Program
- Negative Pressure Chilled Circulating Water
- National Association of Parish Catechetical Directors
Samples in periodicals archive:
By comparison, the National Prostate Cancer Coalition and the Chicago Sun-Times sponsored prostate cancer screenings in the Chicago region in April and screened 3,695 men, 27 percent of whom were African American, according to Brooke Saltzer, spokeswoman for the coalition.
Richard Howe of Houston, a recognized advocate for prostate cancer patients, believes that now is the time to form a National Prostate Cancer Coalition.
Atkins, MD, vice chairman of the National Prostate Cancer Coalition, a supporter of routine PSA screens.